Eukanuba Senior Lamb 1st Ingredient dry dog food is complete and balanced nutrition for small and medium breed adult dogs over 7 years old weighing up to 54 lbs. It helps keep joints mobile and supports lean muscles in active seniors with chondroitin sulfate and 50% more glucosamine (vs. Eukanuba Adult Medium Breed dry dog food). DHA and antioxidants support healthy brain function while guaranteed antioxidant levels help maintain your dog’s natural defenses. Eukanuba Senior Lamb 1st Ingredient fuels your active senior dog’s daily activity levels with optimal levels of fats and carbohydrates.
- BODY High quality protein combined with over 50% more* glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate to help support lean muscles and healthy mobility. *vs. Eukanuba™ Adult Medium Breed
- MIND DHA & antioxidants to help support healthy brain function.
- ENERGY Optimal levels of fats and carbohydrates help fuel daily activity needs at this age.
- CLEAN TEETH, HEALTHY GUMS Eukanuba™ 3D DentaDefense™ is proven to reduce tartar buildup.
* Eukanuba™ and ROYAL CANIN® studies.
- IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT Guaranteed antioxidant levels for active seniors.
Lamb, brewers rice, chicken by-product meal, wheat, lamb meal, corn, ground grain sorghum, egg product, chicken fat, natural flavors, dried plain beet pulp, potassium chloride, sodium hexametaphosphate, fructooligosaccharides, fish oil, salt, choline chloride, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, niacin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], glucosamine hydrochloride, trace minerals [zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate], magnesium oxide, carotene, chondroitin sulfate, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Crude Protein, minimum 27.00%
Crude Fat, minimum 12.00%
Crude Fiber, maximum 3.5%
Moisture, maximum 10.00%
Docosahexaenoic Acid, minimum 0.01%*
Vitamin E, minimum 280 IU/kg
Beta-Carotene*, minimum 10 mg/kg
Glucosamine*, minimum 368 mg/kg
Chondroitin sulfate*, minimum 8 mg/kg